Monday, June 7, 2010

New Friend! (Part 2) & Summer Break!

My New Friend has been Living in his house for over a month now, and we have had a ton of fun. By the way, His Name is Connor. (I would write his Last Name, Except this isn't a private blog so.... Well, I think you get it.) So anyway my friend has a pool in his backyard, and once he uncovers it, he said hes going to invite me to come swim in it! Its Summer Break Right now, so Its going to be plenty warm enough when his Family takes the cover off. I'm Sort of trying to morph two posts into one, so this is going to be hard. So anyway, Can you believe I'm going to Sixth Grade? I'm going to have fun all Summer, Even though we can't go anywhere on Vacation, I'm going to try to keep the Tradition of Biking to 7 Eleven every two or three weeks with my friends, going. I'm also Excited because I finished my Percy Jackson and the Olimpians Series! If you like Greek Mythology This Series if Perfect for you! Look for the Lightning Thief, (Book one.) In Stores.
If you don't like Greek Mythology or have no Idea what it is. READ IT ANYWAY!!!!
I guess that's All I have to update. (Now I need to make my Blog look Summery.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats really cool that you made a new friend. I also can NOT believe that you are going to be in 6th grade!!! Don't do it!!!!