Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big Fish


Today I went Fishing at the ponds with my Friends. We didn't catch anything, but a few times we got a fish up to shore, then it got away. But that's another story. A couple minutes before we had to leave, we went to another Fishing Spot, so once I got my line into the water, I waited a while, then got a HUGE tug! I had to grab my pole and Run the opposite direction to even compete. You might be thinking "It could have just gotten caught in a bush." If you are thinking that, YOUR WRONG!!! we saw my line being pulled the other way! So I got my friends to come and help and we finally got the line out of the Water.........Without the Lure and sinkers. So somehow we got the name "Bigfish"
For it. So I tried again. It took a while but when the clouds blocked the Sun Sure Enough, I got a huge Tug on my line. When I pulled it out, the Lure and Sinkers where gone. A while before that, I saw a Huge Brown thing Treading through the water, So it was either a big fish or a small beaver. And the same thing happened to my friends when they Tried to catch it!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Man! That sounds like quite a fish. I would love to see it when you are able to catch it.