Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Talent Show Auditions

Again, Sorry in not posting for a while. Well Anyway today was my schools talent show sign ups,
I signed up, and auditioned I think me and Kyle (My Friend) Did Pretty well. Because when I heard people asking who did you vote for they either say "Jimmy" Or "Kyle." (We did it together.) Oh, and I forgot to mention the most important thing, What I did! Pretty much the same thing I did last year, Except Better! If you don't know what I did last year I wrote a story and read it, didn't even memorize it, just sat down and read. This year, I have it memorized, I'm actually acting it out, plus I have two people, the story is called "Mouse v.s Doctor" I will have the story up momentarily.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hope you get in the talent show! I know you've worked a lot on it and always do a really good job!

Monica said...

It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. I hope you get one of your parents to do a video of it so that I can actually see it too. :>

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of my nephew. I hope you get in the talent show too. I would vote for you a hundred times if I could :)