Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guys Night Out

Sorry about not posting in a loooooooooooooooooong time.......My lifes boring. WEll anyway yesterday morning I went to my dads work with him. And at about 6:30 We went to see "Where the Wild Things Are" We were going to see Astroboy but we decided not to. We should have. The Movie we saw I would not recommend. It was way hard to follow along in the story board. There was a lot of violence and swearing and it was gruesum. And most of you had read the book, if you have you know he got upset and went into his closet to find the Wild things and it says that the Wild things where all his imagination.. In the movie he started acting like a pyhco and ran away and saild away across a lake in a boat that i have no idea where it came from. And it didn't have an ending. He had just sailed of and smiled at his Mom. I would rate it 2/5.
And after the movie we went to dinner at Training Table. It was fun.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Well at least you had one good thing happen on your guys night out, dinner. I am sorry to hear that the movie was such a flop but thanks for letting me know.

Unknown said...

Actually in the book he gets mad and goes to his room and pretends that he is sailing away in a boat and all those things. I kinda wanted to see that movie, but I won't now. You should see the new Christmas Carol. I saw it in 3D and it was really good!!!