Monday, April 26, 2010

The Lightning Thief


For About the 500th Time, Sorry about not Posting for like 2 Months.....I'm an Eleven Year old Boy! I've got Friends and Computer Games to Play with!!!!!!

Anyway, On Saturday I FINALLY Did my Chores and Finished he Book "The Lightning Thief" (Really Good Book! I HIGHLY Recommend Reading it! On a Scale of 1-10 it would be a 10!)
So Anyway I wanted to See the Movie BADLY!!! I Called like 10 People But they were all going somewhere. So Finally I called my Uncle Dave, and He could come! So I went to the Movie, It wasn't what I expected After Reading the book. It was A Great Movie None The Less. On a Scale of 1-10 It would be a 7. (By the Way, Before my other Uncles Start Complaining, I tried to Call you but you guys didn't Answer!

4 comments:

Monica said...

What was it about the movie that you did not like? If you could only have done one which one would you have picked?

Jimmy said...

???

Monica said...

I was trying to ask if you knew the movie wasn't as good as the book would you still have gone to see it?

Jimmy said...

Oh Yeah, I did know it wasn't as good as the Book, But I didn't expect it to be as different from the book as it was.